you only have to answer these questions in like 3 or 4 sentences, and ill give the best answer to whoever has the best information and the most questions donebut you dont have to answer them all, if you decide to help me pleeaseee put the number of the question to your answer,, if you can help me with this it would be much appriciated i really need help right now i have alot of work to do, if you have some free time and you dont mind helpin me out, that would be really cool, thanks alot!!!

1.)How did the practices of buying on margin and speculation cause the stock market to rise?

2.)What three New Deal programs provided work relief to the unemployed? Were they successful? Explain why they were or were not successful.

3.)How did post World War I conditions contribute to the rise of dictatorships in Europe?

4.)What were the reasons European leaders agreed to a policy of appeasement?

5.)In what ways did the Nuremberg Laws affect the Jewish population of Germany?

6.)Why were the Battles of Midway and Stalingrad considered turning points of the war?

7.)How did mobilizing the United States economy for the war effort help end the Great Depression?

8.)Why did tensions grow between the United States and the Soviet Union after World War II?