Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    whisper

(SanDisk) Cruzer Micro Usb2.0 Flash drive problem which port will i use do not have a...

...port? I tried using my flash disk I am new at this and did not understand.please I am in desperate need of help I do not know much about computers. am 66yrs and this is all new to me.. the instruction reads select my computer & select your USB flash drive from the list of ports (such as"Devices with removable storage") double click & open a new box... no 1. i cannot find which removable storage to click on.,secondly I find local Disk(C,Local Disk(D, Removable Disk(FRemovable Disk(G Removable (Disk HRemovablee disk(I what i want to do is to save my granddaughters stories but with all this things saying removable which one . forgive me for not knowing the computer language thank you for your help--please no smart remarkes someday you to will be my age

Zigatoola
    What I would do, is open My Computer with the drive inserted, then remove the drive and watch which drive letter goes away.

If more than one goes away, your flash drive may have multiple partitions, or sections, for it to use. Put the flash drive back into the USB port and watch for the drive letters to come back. If you right click (right mouse button) one of the drive letters, and go to Properties, it will tell you how much space is available. Do the same for the other that dissapeared. Use the larger drive letter for storing your data, if the drive uses more than one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information