Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    aejaz87

Please give some advice about an "abstinence" lifestyle!?

I'm a guy about to turn 22 and I still plan to wait till I'm married. I want to hear how do I go about dating...? What do i tell the girl? When do i tell the girl? Girl's do you find this attractive at all? if so why?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you are doing that. It's the best choice in so many levels. Don't worry some girls would be intimidated by you and if you ever have sex, make sure you do it with a person that you would see yourself marrying or at least you love. I'm married now but I was always looking for guys who were virgins b/c that showed me that those were the guys who had morals, principals and standards (of course i was a virgin too).

Mimzy
    Congratulations - It takes a big guy to do this. Just go ahead and date. If you feel that you are getting serious about a certain girl, then you can tell her.

♥saiden♥~5 months~
    You are simply honest with here about your lifestyle. So if she disagrees and thisbecomes a problem then she is not worth waiting for period. Make sense..You tell here after the first 3 or 4 dates and let her know what's up. If you wantyou can go as early as the 3rd date.Lol i find it beautiful more so than attractive and valiant..dont let what others think abotu this bringyou donbw. You will find the right girl and shem aybe around the corner ya know! ^.~

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information