Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Ron S

"let us make man in our own image" what does this mean 2 u?

i think its God the father and son -
    -people say "oh God was talking 2 angels" guess what God is NOT the sam image as the angels unless he has wings--we r not the same image of the angels because we do not have wings

ther4 illogical 2 say we were created in the image of the angels -since there image is not the same of our own

but hey im open 2 anything and want 2 hear your answers

Bill C
    God wasn't talking to anyone in particular. He was using the plural of majesty, also known as the "royal we." Monarchs have done it since time immemorial, and it has never meant they were more than one person.

propheticab
    I and The Father are One. No one knows The Father except The Son and no one knows The Son except The Father and those whom HE chooses to reveal. No one comes to The Son unless The Father draws them and no one comes to The Father except through The Son.

That they may be one as we are one and that the love wherewith You Love Me may be in them that they may always Your Spirit to be With them.

If The One said 'Let Us...' then Angels had been already created and He may be Testifying regarding this, as well, as at the tower of Babel. These had mixed the languages and dropped each into their national and ethnic placements in obedience to The Word; I came to bring division and a sword, not peace.

Either could be weighed in the consideration of Archealpelego. Which is during the days of Peleg at the tower, this may also speak to the movement of continents for Angels were involved.

Retroactive socalled 'science' with regards to only the present ordering is not true science for it is not directly perceivable regarding the sea floor spreading that the continents have drifted only at this rate in past. For there are many that could occur to interrupt this calculation that have not holistically been taken into account.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then why is he speaking Bill? If there's no one else there, there's no need to speak.

Your argument is fallacious.

But sorry, there's no such thing as the Trinity either.

God's Son = Jesus
    Jesus' Father = God

I mean really, can you explain how the Trinity works? How can you expect to be "Perfect, like thy Father in heaven is perfect." If you can't even imagine him? Pretty hard isn't it!

The Black Skeptic Deist
    The "Enuma Elish", from the Sumerians, the idiots who wrote the bible copied it. Something about the passage from the enuma elish gives me a tingle in mine spine. especially reguarding their history.

caballero
    One of the many scriptures used to support the theological premise of the Trinity. The 'us' being, the father, son, and holy sprit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information