Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    anonymous

Does Obama's taking over of GM make you more or less likely to buy a GM product?

Do you think its a good thing for politicians to use public money to further the goals of a particular political party?

Why do the banks get Billions more without any comment or details but the car-makers are getting BBQ'd for a fraction of the banks cost?

Is Obama using the car-makers as a distraction??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot wait to buy a car at OBAMA motors do you think they will have the gay little circle flag on them and come in hot pink and every other color other than white....he has also trashed the constitution like they say Bush did welcome to Bush x3... what a jagged little pill

David Blue
    I would never buy another GM anyway, unless it was Z06, and now I wont even buy that. Everyone clap, Obama just put the death grip on GM.

Don E
    He could bust the unions and cause a parts shortage so we can peddle our selves to work.The reality is systemic shut down to control.Is it intentional? I don`t know,do you.Less likely to buy because of high price of cars can no longer afford one.Banks control this country because money is the life blood of the economy and they seem to be controlling almost every thing.

no difference, why would there be

Steven J
    100% more. They'll be forced to make better quality cars that I need.

Boss H
    The car is still made by Americans and making them creates American jobs.
    It would not affect my decision.
    I will always buy American.
    Why do you people hate Americans so much?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I won't patronize American businesses that have been propped up with tax payer dollars, so I would not buy a GM product, period. From here on out, it is Ford products only.

mackie
    Less,after buying my first Toyota five years ago I will never go back to buying American made cars as I have done for the last 35 years.Also,any entity that the government controls will be in a worst mess then before. The government has no business running a private industry,bail out money or not. Besides,this was a loan from the government like your bank gives you a loan to buy a house or car...should they be telling you what you need to do with your house or car?

Ron R
    yes he is using it as a distraction,...he knows very well that without the auto industry, America is sunk in the international economy.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information