Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    then they will complain that their tax dollars are raising your child.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I do think women should make more of an effort to prevent unwanted pregnancies, first and foremost. However, yes, I agree with you. What really drives me nuts though, is when these people say there are tons of parents waiting to adopt a baby, have sympathy and give someone else a child. That just burns me up. There is a waiting list for healthy white babies, sure. But the crack babies and minorites go into foster care. Does anyone honestly think most of the people getting these abortions are going to take care of their body while preg? And if there are so many parents waiting to adopt a child, why are the foster systems in our country massivly overloaded?

I dont like abortion, but I am pro choice and will remain pro choice. These reasons arent why I am pro choice, but what I have said is how I feel. It seems like a lot of pro life people dont understand that many of these women would try to self abort if not given a safe way to do it. It also seems that a lot of pro life people are also the ones who dont educated their children about sexual health and birth control options. They are also generally in support of tighter welfare regulations, and most of them dont foster or adopt out of the public system.

It seems like many (but not all) pro life people want to harp and harp against abortion, but offer no other alternative for what happens when the baby is born.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People just want sex without consequence. If you don't want them, don't make them!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information