Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Karlie T

Does a picture taken with flash show how you really look?

I just took some pictures with my digital camera, and the ones with the flash made me look hideous but the ones without I looked okay/normal. Do people see me like how I look in the pictures with flash or without?
    yay lol...

Shashank
    with flash
    flash enhances the light conditions in the surroundings to suit the vision of human eye
    without flash the picture looks dull and somewhat lifeless...

SnehalCreation
    See, its not necessary that flash of the camera really shows the beauty in you. check out when you take a pic withthe flash in the dark room, you will look like a not less then a draculla. in the normal situation with normal natural light, flash seem to be a good indicator of showing the fairness in you. its not necessary that the flash indicate the looks in you.

Dinosareus
    no, the flash overexposes the face, and body, so you actually look the same but it's the light that does that to the picture

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no. That is extreem lighting and shows all imperfections. Under normal lighting conditions they see things without a flash..

<3 «αηgєℓ» <3
    without flash...

Sam D
    flash photography can affect they way you look in pictures. For example the angle of the light or the way you pose for pictures

Sexy_boy
    no because i have a dark skin, when i take a picture with a flash, it shows me with a whiter skin and i look like a white boy. in the other hand, when i don't use flash, i have to be next to a light or under the sun so it can make me look a little close to what i really look. but either way is still messed up and wont show u the real look unless ur a photogenic...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    to be honest avoid a flash as the often bring out the worst features such a intensifies wrinkels and bags under the eyes and even pimples. so no that not how people see you just flash is harsh. to be honest if you look at professional photographers they dont have a huge megapixel camera as it intensifies all the negative features as does flash. alot of them actually photoshop these issues (cheats :P )
    haha anyways try take pics in lots of light avoid flash and have fun

jess g
    people see you how you look without the flash. some times the flash can distort your face and other times it leaves glares and some times turns your eyes red the flash on a camera is only good to me and others when it is dark.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information