Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ♥ 2#ɔʇʇ ღ

How to deal with my boyfriend in jail? :( [5yr relationship +2yr old child

together) (? My boyfriend went to court the other day & got sentenced to 16months jail with 4months no parol, but once he has done that 4months in jail he can apply to get out on parole, but if he does Anything wrong when he is on parole he will have to do the whole 12months im jail, i am feeling hurt & lost, we are soo close & we were together everyday/night 24/7 for basically 5yrs now, i feel lonely at night times, & i just feel lost, i know he will apply to get out on parole within 4months but i feel i wont be able to cope, i live with my mum i have support, but my boyfriend did everything, managed the bills everything, he is a family man hes world is me & our child, he would die for us, he doesnt go out & drink he lives his life around me & our child cause he chooses to, he cried when he went to jail cause he did not want to go & believed that he didnt need jail for what he done, he is worried that i will get another guy & leave him in jail & wont be there when he gets out, but i will definitely not do that to him, he got done for deception, selling items on eBay & receiving the buyers money & not sending the item, all up 27thousand dollers, got charged with 11accounts, but he done it in need not in greed, he was in a deep financial problem but massively regrets it now, he is not the type of guy to be in jail, he will go through alot of depression, i live with my mum i always cry & my son always asks where his dad is all i can say is he has went away for work & wont be back for some times but daddy loves you, then i just cry, cause it hurts me that our son wonders where dad is cause he was around him everyday since he was born & now all of a sudden daddys no where to be seen, it hurts me, how do i deal with this? its such a life experience for me & him, my boyfriend has a short fuse temper & he only can apply for parol after 4months IF he behaves in jail within 4months & im worried that someone will press his buttons & he will just lose it, we are both 21, i miss him very much.
    omfg, i regret posting this you people dont know $HIT you are just heartless & not understand, 'find yourself another dad' no way, that is WRONG & not an answer, if you met my boyfriend your whole mind frames would change, you have a lot to learn you negative people, you cant even reason with people & dont know the full story, you are being wayy to judgemental <<<<

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will just have to learn to deal with it, you have no choice. If someone pushes his buttons and he looses it, then being with his family is obviously not important enough for him. Sorry to be blunt but he made his bed, now he needs to lay in it. As for you, try to stay busy. You have the support of your mum and that's good. There is not much else you can do about it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a man who loves his son and wife wouldn't end up in jail if he didn't deserve it. a man with a short temper fuse will probably get into all kinds of fights and end up in jail a lot. i don't think he is the family type guy u say he is.

Derek M
    find your son another dad.
    if he love you and his son he wouldnt be sitting in the jail.
    dont sounds like he was thinking about you.
    no he was breaking the law

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information