Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Michael

Urine Test question.....?

Trying to pass a urine test for probation with the diluting process, what vitamins do i need to take to get my urine back to normal color after all the water i put down?
    maybe i don't want to get clean smart a$$!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your on probation you should at least attempt to get clean, there is no 100% full proof way of getting by a urine test.
    Anyway, to answer the question, if the drug your on is weed, then apparently vitamin b2 is supposed to help. I don't know what you mean by normal color or what color you pee is right now do to the vagueness of your question but If your pee is clear(I'm assuming this because you drank lots of water), that means your system is flushed and you are healthy so you don't wanna be taking a vitamin to change that.

Jennifer
    this is what i do i drink oliv oil it cleans ur system out completely. but heres the catch, it is very very nasty tasting i hope i helped !!!! oh yea at least drink almost half the cup of oliv oil, ok hun

Mr
    bleach if you got any there's a whole process

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm. I wonder what the definition of probation is. Oh, here it is:

A process or period in which a person's fitness, as for work or membership in a social group, is tested.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    other solutions take goldenseal or pee on bleach

imported_*BlackxxxRosezxxx*
    Stay off DRUGS...Its not a good idea..You could be like those dumb asses that use another persons urine and put it in a cup and then put in in a small container and then put it in the microwave for 60 seconds and hold it in your hand to keep it warm..And be a dumb ass and get caught...Stay off drugs they are no good.And whats the point and taking a risk of getting caught and stressing over somthing that you can avoid..Say no to drugs..I once knew too many people who threw ther lives away because of drugs..And they stiil have gotten no where..

imported_*BlackxxxRosezxxx*
    Stay off DRUGS...Its not a good idea..You could be like those dumb asses that use another persons urine and put it in a cup and then put in in a small container and then put it in the microwave for 60 seconds and hold it in your hand to keep it warm..And be a dumb ass and get caught...Stay off drugs they are no good.And whats the point and taking a risk of getting caught and stressing over somthing that you can avoid..Say no to drugs..I once knew too many people who threw ther lives away because of drugs..And they stiil have gotten no where..

nothing.. just dont do drugs and pee normal:P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to GNC and ask

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information