Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats

Happy Hippie

Whats

...history? I know about a few...

Judas Pyramid- pyramid fixed to the ground a the person is lowered ontop of it till their body is ripped apart

Death by horse- the body of a horse is cut open while its still warm or if the horse is still alive- and the person is put inside it and then sewn in!

Death by rats- person is laid on the ground and a container of water with rats inside it is strapped ontop of their face. The rats basically end up chewing through the base of the container into the persons face below to free themselves.

Jimmy Z
    well there is the famous chinese water torture, done by applying water to 1 part of a persons forehead, while they were tied down for several days. Eventually the person would go insane, or the water would begin to permiate the skin and seep into the brain.

But my all time favorite method was during the "dracula" times. A man in transylvania would take the messangers that brought him bad news and set them on a suspended platform. He would then pull the platform, plumeting the victim into a pit of 5 foot wooden stakes. From then on, the victim would sit there and die by 2 causes. Either their wounds would be so open that infecion would occur, or the more painful way resulting in the stakes moving so far through your body until it pierced any of your vital organs.(this is where the whole "you can only kill a vampire with a stake to the heart thing")

these are only 2 but I'm sure you could find more ways online using search engines.

melvyn
    In my opinion the " most violent method of torture" in history was to be "Drawn and Quartered". This involved being "Hung", but cut down before death. Then the convicts is "Gutted", this means having your guts cut out of you while your still alive.The the convicted person is "Quartered". This is done by tying the person to four (4) horses and ripped into four pieces. At this point I would look forward to Death myself.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information