Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Priya
    i dont think so......so dont believe in these thing...someone who does not are playing these tricks mean tricks on u....or one of ur friends may be doing it for fun.....

Bob77
    Yep you got a haunting

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remote control missing: could have been taken as a prank, or just lost somewhere. Sometimes, it's hard to find what you're looking for, but when you're not looking for it, you find it.

A penny under the toilet. Someone could be dropping pennies from their pants pocket while using the bathroom.

Someone breathing... like how? Hyperventilating?

Guitar strumming on its own. Create a temporary rule in which the guitar is put away after being used. If you have a case for it, put it in there.

Essentially, eliminate all the possible things that could be causing these strange phenomenon. Run some possible tests as to what is actually happening. Once you're done w/ that throroughly and can't explain some of the things, then who knows. May it is haunted. Maybe it's all coincidental.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you sure one of your roomates is pulling a prank on the other?

If not then it wouldn't be too unlikely.

Poof.

Joyce C
    i need more to go on the remotes missing they walk off by themselves and the penny may mean your flushing your money down the drain. now the breathing and guitar strumming is diff. just what kind of parties do y'all have. have a seance you might find out something interesting.

secrett. :)
    look at the microwave.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd imagine that the disappearing remote is probably just weird party folk taking it because they're drunk... But the breathing sounds super natural... Do your eyes water when you hear this? That's a sign that it's a spirit of some sort...

To purify your house go to a health food or hippie shop and buy a "sage smudge stick" ... Follow the directions on the wrapper and burn it in every room saying throughout the process "This house and this room is filled with 100 percent pure light, anything that isn't 100percent pure light needs to leave now. Go to the light, you have passed and your loved ones are waiting for you there." When you have "cleared" every single room (even the attic, front porch, yard and basement) sprinkle salt on all of your door ways and windows so that whatever it is can't come back... Only put the salt down if you're sure that this "thing" has left..(you don't have an occurrence for at least a week)...
    Good luck!

Ballin
    MAN SOMETIMES I THINK IM THE ONLYONE WHO THINKS SHYT LIKE THAT I FILL THING LIKE THAT MAN

shrikant
    LOL dude are u afraid of sumthing else?

because its no ghostly or supernatural!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information