Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    admiration

pissed off on the phone?

ok ive been with this guy for a year..im 22 hes 26...and we've been doing the long-distance phone thing while im away at school, i see him once/month and next week im flying to another state to meet his mom

well...i just had finals this past week and so i guess it wasnt TOO terrible that we didnt talk too much, i probably wouldnt have anything to talk about. but regardless, i would call, he wouldnt answer. and then i FINALLY talk to him after 4 days of not talking (very rare! he calls me a lot, usually....we talk every night...but this past week hes just not called or answered the phone) well that day that we talked, it was OK convo, and i mentioned to him i was feeling down in the dumps bc i was supposed to be graduating the next day and im stuck here for another 2 semesters....basically, i felt very in need of a good friend and he is a good friend and just 2 weeks ago when he was going thru some legal bs with his band and a manager contract, i was there for him when he called me 20 times a day for the entire weekend.....so since i was there for him, i thought he would be there for me. well, right after i told him i wasnt feeling up to par, we got off the phone and agreed to talk about it the following day...well, its that 'following day' and im really getting a little pissed. i havent talked to him in 5 days except for yesterday for 20 mins and he knows im feeling shitty in general and would like to talk to him....wtf!?'

worst part, i dont even know what to talk to him about next time we DO talk....i dont want to get all pissy at him, but now with finals over, him pissing me off is the only thing going on in my life right now so i dont know what to talk about!

so...my question is....i dont want to feel like this and just want to have a normal convo with him next we talk.....but how do you do that without sounding pissy/annoyed or forced? i just want to have a normal converstation but im just so aggrivated over these past couple of days...help?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Break up with him.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information