Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't let him choose, he probably doesn't even want to choose and is just agreeing to to help you out.. the woman/bride to be has earned the right to have total control over her own wedding, if nothing else in life lol. And if you think you haven't earned it, you will after the wedding when real life sets in! lol The wedding is the bride's wedding, the guy just shows up if he loves the woman enough lol. Sorry, thats just the way it is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i let him look and when he found something he liked: i oked it. lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went with him to pick out a tux and tuxes for the groomsmen, but I let him choose what he wanted. The only reason I went with him was because of cohesiveness too, so that he could find vests for the guys that match the bridesmaids dresses.

Constellation
    I told my husband to go ahead and choose all the attire for the men. After all, what do I know about tuxes?! And it was a wonderful surprise for me as well. He has great taste, and he knows the preferences of his guys more than I could. I guess the only input I did have was helping him choose the vest color/pattern for the groomsmen.

It was really nice to have him have that responsibility too...it took one thing off my to do list.

imported_Constellation
    I told my husband to go ahead and choose all the attire for the men. After all, what do I know about tuxes?! And it was a wonderful surprise for me as well. He has great taste, and he knows the preferences of his guys more than I could. I guess the only input I did have was helping him choose the vest color/pattern for the groomsmen.

It was really nice to have him have that responsibility too...it took one thing off my to do list.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clearly, weddings are all about the bride and not about the groom. It would work just as well to have the groom just participate by telephone. Therefore it doesn't matter what attire he picks; so you may as well choose it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information