Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: plz

ante.zepina

plz

help with the plot of my story. BTW why doesn`t anybody answer my questions and they expect me to answer.? It`s about a freshman named Daxter Seitz. I plan on changing the name. His parents are divorced and he lives with his mother and sister. They plan on moving but he forgets about it. He sees absolutely no reason to be sad. He has no friends and he just wants to start a new life in a new town.
    So you get the picture. He, his mother and his sister used to live in Alagonia until the day that all hell happened. The dragons and armies of Hirken and L`uria brought peace umong Alagonia but Tuur`ac wanted to gain streinght and he dissobeyed the rules of the dragon riders. When his armies died in the war against Hirken and L`uria he put a spell on there children. Spencers father didn`t leave Spencer`s mother, he died. He was the rider of the legendary dragon Galandror. The day that Daxter turned 15 he felt great fear. when he fell in the deep sleep he travelled to the forbidden mountains. There he was stabbed by the spear of faith. It is a spear with the claw of a betrayed dragon. He started seeing flashbacks and now this is the point where I`m stuck. I want him to start hearing some voices that will lead him to the elven kingdom of which he will go to L`uria. please help

freakXfacee

whoa.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information