Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    prolly the sidekick

def not the google g1

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which of these cellphone's i should buy?

Google G1
    Blackberry 8900 or
    Sidekick Lx 2009?

Im 17 and going to buy a new cellphone this summer. i like to go online and chat. You can suggest any other phone you think is better from tmobile :]

♥ Moi ♥
    Sidekick Lx 2009

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the slide\

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as i am using curve from long and i confess tht i am addicted to this phone. i always used smart phones but this one is the best one i ever used.
    this has a most practical qwerty keypad with easy to use. keys are not cramped like other phones and is fun to use. for emailing this is the best device, as u can add ur personal emails like from hotmail, gmail , yahoo etc on it and u get immediate pop up as u get the mail. great thing is u can view attachments also, which is available in very less phones. with this u get a personal email address from blackberry tooo.
    one cool feature is u can IM (instant message) from this phone. like AIM, YAHOO MESSENGER, GTALK etc. and the best ever messaging device.
    u can access ur face book, myspace tooo. this phone is GPS enabled and blackberry maps are also there which r really good. apart from this u told u r not intrested in"Entertainment Features", but this phone has a good music and video player. and a very decent speaker sound.
    this phone is very rugged and tough phone yet feature rich. moreover great number of applications are available for blackberry.
    this phone has a password vault where u can keep ur password secure. though camera is only 3.2 mega pixels but i was surprised to see the quality of pics., those were really nice and a flash is also there for dark places. you can attach photos with mail and and email it then and there on this phone.
    i switched from IPhone to curve and i am enjoying this phone from day one, as i do lot of emails tooo, so this phone brought great ease for me.
    i advise u go ahead and buy this piece, not considering any thing else. u r going to enjoy it. as both other phones are very delicate and this one is a tough phone and much easier to use with great technical support.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I'd get the Sidekick, I've always wanted one but no stupid verizon.
    But I don't like the Google G1 at all.
    The Blackberry would prolly be easiest though if you text alot, it has really good internet too

YUMMii_CUPcAKE
    I would say the new sidekick. A lot of people have them and its good for instant messaging and and all that stuff. Thats the kind of phone I want! lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Google G1, my friend has one and it works wonders! you can do all these fancy stuff like go online and youtube, and stuff like that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information