Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    &hearts
    it takes 2.. u might want to consider what he wants...stop being bridezilla.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow you are not just a bridezilla, you are an outright cow.
    you would cancel your wedding just because your fiance doesnt want to dress casual on HIS wedding day. thats right, he is getting married to, he is the Groom. I think you need to put things in perspective! if your Husband to be wears a white linen suit instead of a shirt and pants will it really ruin everything? will what he wears change a single aspect of your marriage? thats what the wedding is about you know, getting married and beginning a new stage in life.
    what would you think if he said he would not marry you unless you wore a certain kind of dress, and it was something you didnt like. I immagine you would be hurt to say the least. Think about him, if you do infact love him you should be able to consider his wants, needs, and feelings. Believe it or not guys have those.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your choice seems more appropriate for a beach wedding. However, if he wants to wear a suit that should be fine. Remember, it is his wedding too and he should be comfortable and no, the other family members do not have to wear a suit as well.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "My groom is refusing to cooperate with me?"

Do you have the slightest idea how you sound??

Do you have HRH in front of your name, or do you wear a tiara or a crown on your head? Do you expect everyone to bow to your wishes?

Crimeny, woman !!

It's NOT JUST YOUR DAY, ok !?!?!

He's not "your groom". He's the poor man who is stuck with you being a bridezilla on your high horse, thinking that he has to genuflect because you want something your way.

Yea, I know the tone of this is harsh ... but omG do you ever need to hear it !

You know ... you could do a LOT worse than a man who wants to elevate HIS WEDDING into something special, and who wants to dress it up.

Go and apologize to him and tell him that you're being a silly goose (or whatever you Aussie's say when you're being a bonehead), and that he can wear whatever makes him feel good.

*big hug* congrats and the best of luck to you !!

P.S. Ok having read your additional comments and that you will cancel the whole thing if he doesn't wear what you want him to wear ...
    Well, I guess this poor guy is going to spend the rest of his life being dictated to by you. That's real sad .,. but then again, he might come to his senses and call it off himself.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information