Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone had their life flash before their eyes?

I was in a car crash a couple years ago..the car rolled over 5 times and I seriously thought that I was going to die. Luckily I was fine and everyone else in the car..but my life did flash before my eyes. Just wondering if anyone else on here has had this?
    It doesn't just happen in the movies! lol when you seriously think that's you, that you're dead, your mind works overtime. I remember thinking 'oh my god that's me, this is the end' then I started thinking about what my life had been like, but it just came up in flashes of memory, it all happened so fast in my head. Quite hard to explain but it does happen, some of you might realise this one day just before your time is up.. but hopefully thats not too soon!

♥^^^!NG!^^^♥
    yea it was in a car crash too, but not as serious as rolling iver five times! we (my family) were driving bout 65-70 mph and a car switched lanes really fast and then suddenly stopped. im glad i had my seat belt on but i hit the back of the front drivers seat really hard anyway. X)
    the front of the car was messed up!!!

HeatherB
    No but I have certainly witnessed someone else flashing lol

Chukwe Mbuto
    My sister hit me over the with a saucepan when she was 3 and I was 5. My life didn't flash before my eyes but it IS my most vivid memory from childhood.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes same has you car crash twice in 7 year

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah that happened to be a couple of times. i'm always doing something dangerous or reckless, so i'm kind of used to it now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A few times,got blew up in an explosion in my work,a car smashed my off my Motorcycle,then i crashed My Motorcycle off a bridge,the list goes on

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah! When I was 17 I rode a Wheelhorse Lawn Tractor an embankment with 20 ft drop off at the end. The tractor hit a giant flat rock at bottom of cliff throwing me out into the road and a motorcycle coming around the corner almost hit me and he went across the lawn.
    If it wouldn't have hit the rock it would have hit the soft dirt and tumbled right on me. I had to get 12 stitches in my head and 3 in my right arm where the handle to raise and lower the mower went in,

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I won't tell you what I was battling (most people don't think aliens exist), but it did and I was quick enough to pause it and hit record.

omg its maddy <3
    no my life didnt flash before my eyes but did it happen that everything was in slow motion when u were in that car crash? i mean nothing seriously bad has happened to me but whenever i fall or i think i am going to get hurt really bad it happens soo slowly i think it took about 5 minutes but in reality it only toook 30 seconds. like for example when i broke my arm i fell on the ground and someone else fell on top of me and when i was going down my heart started beating really fast and it felt like it took forever. so no i didnt have my life flash before my eyes but i think that does happen. when i am about to get hurt i am kind of in my own reality where time is slower and my heart is pumping and i am scared to death. maybe my life hasnt lasted long enough or had anything really dramatic happen that i would think about it right before i thought i was going to die but yess i felt weird. sorry for my extremeley long answer but can u comment after me telling me if u have ever thought time went by slower or if u had a comment about what i had to say ok thanks
    -maddy

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information