Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

im cooking 4 my boyfriend tomorrow, any ideas on what to make?

im looking to cook a 2 course? and i know he luvs fish so...please? ideas? im ok at cooking, i shall enlist a friends help if the ideas i get are waaay outta my league. thank u!
    im not a big eater of fish so i dont know what goes well with it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flounder.
    Remove head and tail from flounder, scale if it has not been.
    Rinse well and pat dry and make two diagonal slashes across the back (top) of the fish and rub with a sprinkling of salt and some good oil on both sides.
    Grill (broil) 5“-6†from heat until cooked, or
    Bake at 180C for about 10 minutes.

Serve with roast potatoes, and parsnips with green peas, covered with a creamy parsley sauce.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well for one if you know what type of foods he like then htat gives you a idea! You acually should cook the fish with somethin to make it special and also if there is any ohter food he likes you should fix that food for him!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you have a fish starter and then something you'd both like for main. Smoked salmon is lovely and you could serve it with creme fraiche, black pepper and capers so it doesn't even need cooking! Or scallops are lovely...just bake/fry them with a bit of butter and garlic mmmmm

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    something meaty and salty, but keep it small with many servings.

When I go to my girlfriends house, I hate it when she makes veggie dishes! I try to be polite and not gross her out when I eat, so she doesn't break up with me, but I eat a lot. (hence the small portions with lots of it)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information