Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why i

car_man_phil

Why i

design? So far I have found 2 decent websites (tattooartists.org & bmezine.com) but its still difficult to find what your looking for unless you want to spend ages flicking through thouands of pages.

Anyone know any other good websites? I dont want to copy one I just want inspiration so I can design one myself

aimee
    Why not go into the tattoo studio give them ideas of what u like and dislike use their books as guidelines and get them to design one for you thats what i did, doesnt cost anymore them designing something. As to websites theres absolutely loads on tattoos.

D B
    becuase it realy hurts and if you get the wrong one your f.uked

Kimberley
    its good that you are creating yourself, but why not just get some paper and design you may surprise yourself

KA123
    Because you need to find something you love and are willing to spend the rest of your life with.

Almost Lover
    i know exactly how you feel, i want to get some music designs, but i cant draw, dont know anyone that can draw, and cant find anything i like...

I can only suggest going into your local parlour and talking to them, something i should do...

Danielle UK
    Lol, if you really wanted one, and not just to copy it, you'd have drawn one out by now. Facebook has some groups dedicated to tattoos, loads of photos on each one so get on there and have a look

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information