Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Violation Queen!

Why can't people mind their own business?

I see in here questions asking people if they would say something to their friend or someone else about parenting decisions they are making. Like CIO and BF in public and smoking during pregnancy for examples.

Why can't people mind their own business? Do we all not have enough worries of our own that we have to worry about what other people are doing?
    Wow, there seem to be a great deal of people in here who can't answer a simple question. I'm reporting you people.
    I just don't get how people can feel it can be "their place" to say something about someone elses parenting decisions, friend or stranger.
    Graham's mamma, it was an "in general" type question. Not directed at you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because we are humans and live with each other and can't just ignore everything around us. But people should also know etiquette and what is appropriate or not to say to someone else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I cant....just like you cant obviously we are both on here, being curious about others choices and parenting ways. If you arent worried or dont care about what other people are doing, you should just log off and do something that you do care about!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well maybe it not because their nosey and cant mind their own business. Some people worry and are concerned about other people and they try to help out, even though its none of their business . I know what you mean though. But some people are not nosey, their just concerned.

I was simply wondering if people would say anything, because everyone seems quick to say something on here if they think another parent is doing something wrong.
    I stated in my question that I wouldn't, I was wondering what other people would do.
    I agree, it's not my place to judge. I don't think it's my place at all, so I hope you're not referring to me.

I ASKED for honest opinions, I don't think they should be attacked for sharing them.

I was simply wondering if people would say anything, because everyone seems quick to say something on here if they think another parent is doing something wrong.
    I stated in my question that I wouldn't, I was wondering what other people would do.
    I agree, it's not my place to judge. I don't think it's my place at all, so I hope you're not referring to me.

I ASKED for honest opinions, I don't think they should be attacked for sharing them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol you sure are worried that other people are worried... Don't worry about it.

I agree with the second poster...

If you have so much to worry about why don't you stop worrying about others?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information