Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Flamin_Heaters

The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack Crack No Longer Working?

Alright here's the deal, I downloaded a no-CD crack version of the Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuck pack. I mounted the image with Deamon tools, copied the folder under my documents, then switched the cracked Sims2EP9.exe (44.0MB) with the original Sims2EP9.exe (22.0MB). Then I installed the game just fine. After words I double clicked on the shortcut icon to run the game from my desktop, and it ran fine. I enabled custom content, changed my screen resolution settings, etc saved and quit the game. Now that I am trying to re-run the game so that it will show my custom content, the shortcut loads the Autorunthat shows the sites updates, and says "Play". Once I press "Play" the box disappears (as usual) but the game fails to load. I opened the Windows task manager just to see if it was just loading slow, no- when trying to re-run the game once again it completely disappears Sims2EP9.exe every time. I've tried uninstalling-then reinstalling and it's giving me quite a headache since when it uninstalls I erases everything in my

F:/My Documents\Ea Games\The Sims 2\ Folder
    I run the game from my "F:\" purposely since that drive has 1TB (1,000GB) I've only used about 35GB on it. (I'm just informing you because I don't want to get messages about how I need more space, because that clearly is not a problem)

I've ran The Sims 2 from personal experience for years this is just the first time I actually decided to use a Cracked version of the game. I have bought all the Expansion packs, and Stuff packs. Only Mansion & Garden Stuff pack is without an actual disk. Since it is the newer than Apartment Life, I need to use it's disk. With the crack it does not ask for the disk. Why is it that the game ran perfectly fine after installation with the crack the first time, and now the 2nd run of the game is not working?
    Just for you Tech guys out there:

My game exceeds the system requirements, so it is not my PC.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    uninstall and reinstall, if doesn't work, stop using the cracked version

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information