Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Americans complain about Iran, when USA infiltrates pacifist groups and locks...

...up non-violent members? Why do Americans complain about Iran, when USA infiltrates pacifist groups and locks up non-violent members?
    Events in the recent days demonstrate the Iranian government's position towards protesters, and recent history, since 2003, shows some similarities in the USA. It seems just a matter of time before USA security forces begin killing more demonstrators, as in Iran. Do you see violent suppression where you live in the USA - or is it continual non-violent coercion and psy-op suppression?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Americans are very disrespectful towards local and federal government if called for, and the U.S. Constitution guarantees true freedom of speech, including so-called 'hate' speech.

What 'pacifist' are imprisoned in the U.S.?

Cops job is to be aware about what's going on in the 'street' for obvious reasons, so of course they infiltrate various organizations, that's called intelligence gathering. It's not illegal.

I'm not trying to defend a 'police state' mentality, but that's far from an accurate description of the U.S.

Tell me more about these locked-up pacifists.
    It does happen sometimes that pacifists or other protesters will provoke arrest in order to make a point. That's not what's happening in Iran.
    There, not only was the whole election rigged, the government shut down cell phone and internet communications and hired foreign terrorists to beat back the crowds of protesters.
    A real pacifist will know the difference, believe me.

Well,F*** Off to Iran,if America is such a bad place!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    stop complaining about america, if you hate it leave it, it's pretty simple. All governments are corrupt. I don't see ANY violent suppression where I live , in oregon it's pretty damn peaceful i like it that way.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information