Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: we wa

jenster8325

we wa

credit? our credit is bout 550. the house we want is about 80,000. does any one know what is the highest interest the bank can charge us

BriarKat
    It will be REALLY hard for you to get a loan with that credit score. Set a goal for yourself to raise your credit score to 650. You can do this by paying on time ALL the time for the next year.

Tony D
    Maximum interest rates vary by state, but 10 percent over the treasury note rate is a federal standard max. I doubt you'll see anything that high - they will just decline your loan first. Your credit score is killing your chances at a loan approval. Find out why it's so low, then see what you can do about fixing those problems. Get your credit house in order first.

craZykat
    You will need a co-signer with very good credit

newjerseyguy
    The question is IF you can find a lender willing to lend to you. Subprime loans are now almost nonexistent and a 550 FICO is definitely subprime territory.

keepyoureyeswideopen
    Based on that credit score. I would suggest you get money ready for a down payment and do not look for 100% refinancing. Make sure you can document all your income. 2 year w-2's and recent paystubs.

I would expect you are looking at about 7-8% worse case.

....I wish I could find a house for only 80k!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information