Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

(Mature Audience only) Sex isn't satisfying?

I've tried everything when I was younger it was easy. Have sex, done for the rest of the week. I've even tried sex with other men. To see if I'd either get turned on by the taboo factor. Or if it was what I was missing the entire time. But from the beginning I couldn't get it up. So afterwords I get tested, all is good. Then I get back to women, an when I'm done. It's not enough, I'm not relaxed, I'm not exhausted an I keep putting myself through. Weird sh*t to find out whats wrong. At first I thought it was the women complaining. All the time that I'm too big, people think it's some blessing from the heavens. But when it's so thick 1 minute feels like 10. An they complain that its going on too long. Sex feels more like a burden then fun. So I developed techniques, an they think it was life changing. Until they look over an see I haven't changed at all. I wear my heart on my sleeve, always have. But sometimes I wonder if it's really my heart. I'm 19 an have stories that could put a hooker to shame. I'm not proud as a matter of fact I'm disgusted. But I fully believe in following what makes you happy before anything else. So I go through alot of trial an error (mainly error) but it's my belief, my only belief. I need to know from a Doctor out there or someone who has just lived life. What am I missing?.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ur missing "true love"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information