Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My bestfriend & boyfriend had sex last night!Wow.?

Last night I had dinner with my supposed boyfriend.I paid the 80 dollar bill for the meal. We then went to my best friends house & picked her up and went to a bar. We drank a bunch of tequila & I happened to notice him with his hand partially in my friend's shirt. I let him know that wasn't cool and I'd be calling a cab to go home. He became very apologetic and kept saying that he was here with me...blah blah...

So I waited around a few minutes and she decided to take us back to her house where he left his car when we left for the bar. Midway she decides to take us to my house.We get to my house and he gets out of the car with me and says to her what about my car. She says that she'd take him back to it. So he assured me that he was coming back in a few minutes.Kissed me and hugged me and all before he got back into the car.

Hours go by.He doesn't show, neither of them returns calls or texts.So in the morning I roll on over and sure enough his car's still there.He wasn't on the couch which was in pretty plain view.

I ran some errands and came back a lil later after the bf finally called me under the pretense of dropping some rolaids.

He had an awfully weird look on his face, and sat down on the sofa as I was walking in and covered up quickly with a blanket.I kinda knew 4 sure right then & there but decided to play it. While feeling up his leg and palying super stupid I noticed that his boxers were missing (my goodness!).
    We have all been friends for a while & I just recently started dating this guy about a month ago.

I later heard the bf whisper to her roommate not to say anything and gave that "look".They think I can't hear apparently.

When asked individually they denied having sex.They both really think that I believed them. As there was no other place for him to sleep but the sofa he was either in bed with another dude (unlikely) or with her.

He stopped by tonight and make minimal eye contact. I gave him a super easy out and he didn't take it.What a dork.

So ladies do i play it a lil longer and let him think I actually believe their & then drop him (them, actually) or just tell them like it is. Can't prove anything but in these matters you know what you know, right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLAY what? The fool............Drop the BF and the BFF. You are the one being played. Tell them both where to go and find new friends. NEITHER of the care about you at all. You are simply a pawn in their game.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would come right out and tell them that you're done with both of them. Say simply, "I know what you did, I'm not an idiot. You deserve each other, but neither of you deserve me. Don't ever call me again."

YA is a sham
    It's time to find yourself both a new boyfriend and best friend because neither of these two are.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get rid of both of them, they're both arseholes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG that is so F*d up! I am so sorry! Dump them both! They planned that shit on purpose. They didn't accidently go to your place first they did it on purpose so they could go back to her place with out you.

[uncensored.Mayte.]
    Mind screw with him. Say to him " I know exactly what you did last night, now are you gonna lie to me, or are you going to be straight with me and tell me the truth. But bear in mind that if you dont tell me the truth i will never ever consider forgiving you for what you have done" Something along those lines, and when he does tell you the truth, DUMP HIM he is not worth your breath. Once a cheater, always a cheater. GOOD LUCK.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dumb him and your friend no one should ever have that done to them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop them like hot potatoes. Bluntly ignore them without giving any reason. Don't take their calls or speak to either of them again. Let them deal with karma and distance yourself.. Wait for a nice, respectful, decent, caring guy that will make you happy and most importantly does not cheat! Never be friends with that girl again. She has shown her colours and will never be a loyal friend. You deserve so much better than the two of them! At least you know now who's worth it and who isn't..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW! Here's what I would do, I would beat her ass for doing such a thing...when she knows you two were together! Break up with him..If he had any feelings for you he wouldn't of even thought about cheating! I would also spice it up alittle bit and tell the bitch she caught something from him and hopes she enjoys it! Even better yet, get with one of his close friends!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information