Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    KittyT

PS2 wont recognise ps1 memory card...?

I just bought a new PS1 memory card so i could play ps1 games on my ps2. Only thing is...it doesn't recognise the meomory card. one one game it says "formatting memory card" and then that completes and when it then tries to save the game it says it could not be saved. I have just orderd a new card...will the same thing happen again? how are you supoosed to save ps1 games if you're using a ps2?
    PS1 memory cards are required to save PS1 games....please try to know what your talking about before you give "advice"

flame_is_cute2011
    u cant. u should have got a PS2 memory card if u have a PS2. why did u get a PS1 card? sorry but that is sorta dumb on ur part.

Troll_Killer
    Flame, I think you are a little "thick", you know. Kitty specified in his/her post what he wanted the PS1 memory card for: obviously, to save PS1 games. Read and think before you post, ragenerd.
    And Kitty, I know the thread is old and you probably wont see this (and surely will have forgotten about this issue by now), but the PS2s slim from the model SCPH 75000 up, block the unofficial PS1 memory cards, and also some Sony ones too. You should buy another one and hope that it works.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information