Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    The Romans

What are your pet-pieves?

I wanna know what your pet-pieves are. I have one major one and it's kind of silly...Ever since i can remember i've just felt an enormous amount of hate towards disabled/handicapped people. I just hate them so much. I hate their canes, i hate their wheelchairs, i especially hate their lack of purpose. They're the closest thing we have to a human-form of something entirely useless.

Here's my proposition. We take every legless, armless, brainless, (basically useless) handicapped turd and put them on one island. On said island we drop crates of food for one month. We then proceed to gradually stop giving them food. The plan is to force them to eat eachother. They will start by eating their disabled body parts and proceed to eat the mentally-handicapped first. As the population decreases even more. We drop one last crate, which contains remote-controlled napalm. This will ensure that they don't reproduce more little dirty cripples.

Andrew D
    lets put you there too!

CaliforniaDreamer
    Damn. I'm not even going to touch that one.

My I have a bunch of pet peeves. I'll list a few...
    People who chew with their mouths open.
    Large women who wear outfits that are way too small for them and they have fat rolls hanging out of their shirts.
    People who click their pens (I hope that makes sense)
    Nails on a chalkboard
    People who have runny noses and instead of blowing it they sit and sniff and sniff.

Nice
    your a jerk its not there fault there disabled oh and my pet peeve(thats how you spell it retard) is... YOU JERK!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information