Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    <3hollister.

Buying a dirtbike; Suzuki or Yamaha 85?

So I am going to be getting back into riding.
    I don't know whether or not I'm going to start racing again, it depends on how well I'm doing on the bike. But, like, I wanted to get a Suzuki, but it looks as if we might have to end up getting a Yamaha.
    Honestly, which of the two do you like better? Or what you think would fit a 14 yeard-old chickk. haa.

Well thanks, (;

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright girly, i am 14 year old, almost 15 year old girl (or chick), but ummm i started out om a Suzuki RM 85 L but personally i wish i would have started on a yamaha yz85L, the yamaha 85 is a great bike, last a life time if you maintaine them correctly, but I am 5'10" and weigh 113lbs, i feel like the 85 is way to small, i race a yamaha yz 125, i cant touch, but i use starting blocks, and it is a perfect bike, as u want a 2 stroke, and u need something to grow into, which will happen with the yz125, i think the yamaha 125 is a perfect match for you. BUT most importantly have fun with which ever bike u get, i know it will be the right choice for u!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information