I need a free webhost that I can put 1 php script on. My ISP blocks port 80 incoming so I cant host it myself, and my business host blocks everything EXCEPT port 80...

So I need a free host that will accept connections on all ports or at least one non-standard port. Size of all files to be put on there will be less than 400Kb total.
I guess I should elaborate on what the script is doing. I have software that sets up a TCP listener (not malicious or secretive), that allows control via a web interface. The web interface talks to the software by going to the ip of the computer it is running on and the port they setup. These are usually regular consumers and as such a lot of ISPs (including my own) block incoming port 80 connections, so I cannot use port 80 in the communications. It would just timeout. So my host allows communication on port 80 only for cURL-ing. So I was using a free host that I would curl to, and it would then curl out to the correct ip on the correct port. That host has now blocked their ports. So I need a new host that doesnt block ports. My main host is a big company and we have already paid for 2yrs of hosting, and other than this, it is good quality. Hence the need for 1 script to be offloaded. There is nothing malicious going on here...