Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Loving Life. <3

"My ex says just call me when you are ready to have sex, what's the deal?

We've been apart for a while now and tried to reconcilate about 3 months ago but he started his typical behavior of taking me for granted and what not. Initially i believe he dumped me because i was not ready to lose my virginity to him, so he got another gf and then after he got the sex tried to go back with me. I refused. My ex is 20 and I am 21 and over the past 8 month he keeps calling and being cordial in the beginning but afterwards says just call me when you are ready.

The point is that if i didn't have sex while in a relationship with him, i definitely won't do it outside of a relationship. Why is he constantly thinking i am gonna change my mind. He called me 2 wks ago and said the same exact thing. Is he obsessed with me.

He was like i just want you. He also tried to hint at a FWB relationship and said that he wanted it to evolve into a relationship. He then says if you'd just have sex with me everything would be ok.

What is his problem? Every since we've been apart he has been hooking up with different women. Why is he fixated with me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well it sound to me that all he want out of you is to have sex then toss you to the side like another girl so do not do it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he keeping you around for booty calls and nothing more... LEAVE HIM!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he's not fixated with you, he's telling the same thing to all the women.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't see that he doesn't care about any woman just about the sex then you wouldn't have to ask.. he doesn't want you back and he has no feelings or emotions for you as someone he got feelings for .. he definitely doesn't love you and he is ''way not ready to commit to any girl..'' right now he just wants casual affairs and just sex and no relationship with emotions and committment involved.. He doesn't care about respect for girls or women as he got no respect for you, otherwise he would not ask you ''when you are ready for sex, call me'' that means, he wants to see if you are stupid enough to allow him to have a relationship with you that is purely based on physical attraction and sex and no other emotion is involved.. no respect, no trust and no honesty.. he will go and have sex with as many girls as he possibly can.. he is looking for a casual fling ... and he asked you because he knows you and you had a relationship and the sex was probably good but he only wants you for the sex.. he is not interested in committing to anyone for a long time to come.. Right now he just want's casual sexual affairs but no relationship with anyone...and if you agreed to what he asked for... well then you would lose your self respect completely because he wants a ''whore'' not a girlfriend...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He only wants you for sex, so just abandon the loser and move on. Some men only want to be in relationships for the sex, and it's a sad but true thing.

Just find a new guy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information