Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

before you did the pregnancy test..?

Did you already just "know" that you were pregnant?

V<3
    I've always wondered the same thing!

I asked a friend & she claims she felt something in her belly.. but i don't think thats possible. But again, she was tiny.

Then I asked my cousin and she didn't have a clue, but i think it's because they weren't trying.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in complete denial, and thought "there is no way Im pregnant" haha. Then when I saw two little pink lines I was like "well so much for that"~~ I was so wrong.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had a good feeling. my back was absolutely killing me. my period was late, but that never tipped anything off because it was always irregular. i had a HUGE appetite. i live to eat anyway, but it was especially huge now. and i was quite moody. and i did just have that feeling. i don't know what it was. i just knew.

The first time I did actually. I tested and it came up negative and I wasn't even sad, didn't think about it just said "that's wrong". Then got a more sensitive one and tested positive the next day. Now when it did turn positive I had to call my hubby in to make sure I was actually seeing the 2nd line lol. He later told me that he knew I was too. He said I had the "glow"

This time around I had the flu and I thought at one point it would be pretty funny if I turned out to be pregnant too. It was the flu as everyone in my family had it. However, I was the only one throwing up lol. I have really long cycles about 32-38 days and had a miscarriage the two months before so this time I waited to test until my 38 cycle day. I really didn't expect it... my hubby had been out of town and back and forth, my basal body temps were all over the place and fertilityfriend.com wasn't sure when I'd ovulated. When I tested the thing turned right away!!! It was really dark too! I had to take a few more as I was in shock. Then sent my hubby (who was back on his trip) a picture mail of the test lol. Now this one is good and i'm 39 weeks woo hoo. So yeah 1st time I knew the second time I was convinced all the months I wasn't but then when I was it was a shock!

Blessings

i had a feeling I was due to a very light period lasting less than a day and so i decided to test and was happy to see the positive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes.
    But I thought I was pregnant again about a month ago and had that same feeling
    I'm not pregnant again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first time I hoped that I was pregnant since we had been trying for a few months. But I pretty much felt the same way the previous months when I tested negative. The second time was a slip up and soon as the deed was done, I was like 'oh sh**, I'm gonna get pregnant'. I don't know if that counts though. ;-) I kept in denial for a while and didn't test until my period was late. Sure enough, it was positive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew. I wasn't having my period. I was having mood swings. and lots of other symptoms.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did not, but my husband did. One day he just said " you're pregnant" and yupp I was!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information