Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    <3LOVE<3

I need advice...I need to discuss something with some older people...thanks !!!?

Ok I am 20 years old guy..Recently I've been thinking about why people say that we should wait until we find the perfect person to have sex with and we shouldn't sleep with random people...But aren't we supposed to enjoy our lives? How long am i going to wait until i meet that person...you never know about your future, what if i die in an accident tomorrow...then what? If you use probability then it totally makes sense to go out and have fun...dont they say we have to seize the day? What does it mean when people say you have to respect yourself? live your life today like it's your last day ???
    I am so confused now,... what do you say ? agree or not ? please indicate your age range....tnx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is purely personal preference. no one can tell you when you should lose your virginity. to some they value it like the family name. i gave mine up at 16. i dont not believe in saving onesself for marriage. and i DO live each day as if it were my last. that's the quote i put in my high school yearbook. you never know when your last breath is going to be.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hold on, im on my way

Everly L
    I am 34. To put it simply...you don't want to use your body up at a young age. While there is nothing wrong with having f"un", feelings can get involved and it is no longer "fun" for both parties. Also, the reason "they" say to wait for someone special is because you will likely be more comfortable with that person and the two of you can explore new "fun" ideas together with less inhibition. Oh, I almost forgot...you don't want to have "fun" with someone and wake up wishing you could take it back because once you give it up there are no "take backs".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 17..

My only concern with sleeping with random people is STDs.
    And my reputation.

Other than that, I agree with you.
    Go have fun. Do what you want... no one is stopping you.

Live your life to the fullest, and do things that please YOU.

:]]]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information