Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"I was like, she was like" jokes?? Easy 10 Points!?

I know I already asked this but I didnt get many responses...

Here is your mission....

Make up the most pointless but funny thng(its hard to explain so here is an example)

Example:So I was like OMG and she was like yahhh and then i was like *sigh* and then we ate poptarts.

Hahahahaha. Its really stupid but funny at the same time so I need you guys to make up some ok?

No rude comments pleaseee(:

XOXOXOXO

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was like "This game is stupid" and she was like "FUUUUUUU!"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so i was like hey and she was like go away and i was like why and she was like because i'm happy and i was like aw and then we went to las vegas

? idk xD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one time I was talking to my best friend and she was telling me about this new kind of deodorant and I didn't know why she was telling me this, you know? anyway I was listening to her and she wanted to show it to me and she did and I was like like cool so it works? and she was like ya! totally! and so now i use it but none of this really happened because im making it up becasue like you wanted me to so any way i dont really know what eles to say now but maybe i will get 10 point becasue like I really need them becasue like I am only on level one! anyway thanks for reading this and please give me thumbs up like tooooooottttaaaalllllyyyyyy mmmaaaaannnnn! =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ya anyway.

i was like cool and she was like OMG and then i was like OMG and then we went to mcdonalds (:

made up:

So when we talked i was like no way! Then she was like yes way! Then im like no way! Then she like had proof so then i was like oh yea! im sso random i wish i had ice cream then she was like okay lets go get some then they ended up getting popcorn -.- Then she was like omg i want kettle popcorn then like she got ice cream then she was like i dont want icecream anymore, Then the got kettle pop corn O.o

LOL that was random!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i really don't care

Myrtle The Purple Zebra
    so i was like yeah!!! and she was like what? and i was like oh and she was like hey what what!!?? and i was like french toast and she was like duck

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bla bla bla.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok.. ok ok. so i was like at the mall and like i got up to like puke my lunch and like i came back and saw this sl*t like sitting in my chair and i was like hello?? and she was like hello? and i was like you're sitting in my seat. and she was like so? and i was like that's mine. and she was like really? where's your name? and i was like under the chair and she was like really? and i was like yea and she was like really? and i pulled her hair and throw her across the room and she like screams and was like why did you do that? and i was like you were in my seat and she was like really? and i was like yea. and she was like really? and i was like yea. and she like walks away..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information