Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The other day I had told my best-friend that we would spend her birthday with...

...her by going camping. Well that? same weekend is me and my husbands first anniversary. So, later i sat him down and said" I want to ask you something and I want you to be honest, would you rather spend our anniversary alone or with My friend? " I asked him this because I felt bad that I made plans without asking him first. Well, he freaked out and said that all I want to do is fight with him and he was so angry he was spitting in my face and grabbed my arm! He later appologized and said I didnt deserve it. Well, I have barely spoken to him, I am so hurt by this and when he appologizes or tells me he loves me it's in a text message. We cant even communicate without fighting....I dont know what is going on with him! I remeber when he couldnt keep his hands off me and know I have to ask him to show me more affection and when he does it seems fake. Need advice Please

ferochira
    You'd better have another sit down with him, tell him it's something that needs attention now.
    Be straight forward with him and ask him what's going on with the moodiness, be truthful and let him know that when affection is asked for why it feels so fake, get down to the bottom of it all, ask or add anything else that bothers you and ask him to be down right honest and tell you the same.
    It might be hard, shocking even like opening pandora's box, but if you don't things will just stew until they boil over.
    Your a couple and should be able to communicate if you two can't, then you both need to learn to argue constructively, in a manner that actually accomplishes a constructive end to certain problems.
    This isn't something that will go away or get better somehow on it's own, it is destructive to partners and relationships, ppl can only take so much, so if he isn't able to talk with you openly then seek help/assistance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beware!!! If he has laid his hands on you once, he will do it again. Each time it will get worse. See if you can talk to a counselor or get him to talk to one. He has anger issues. Go to loveisnotabuse.com that may help you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information