Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been their tried that argument, they come up with a different excuse every time, and sometimes recycle some of the old ones.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a story related to Eden where actually those of the higher races were not supposed to mix until their own race had populated sufficiently. Those were to be of the Adamic Ascension. But evolutionary creatures crept in and they mixed anyways and what we have now is a sort of amalgamated mixture of both. The story of God being upset because the Sons of God in Genesis (Genesis 6:1-2
    When people began being numerous on earth, and daughters had been born to them, the sons of God, looking at the women, saw how beautiful they were...)
    Anyways, as the story goes, here we are, an admix of many races.
    From only the Biblical aspect with no other source of information it is pretty hard to figure all this out. There have been a few other books on the subject, one I say in the bookstore the other day and I've already forgotten the title, talks about a find in or around the middle east that can only leave one with a different more awakened and sensible feeling that there is lots more to it than what is alone given in the Bible.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. 'Cause then the Nephilim came down and added angelic DNA to the gene pool.

Genesis, Chapter six, verses one through four.

Of course, if geneticists are right, we're all inbred, too, since we all descend from a single female progenitor who lived two hundred or so thousand years ago.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't prefer to use the word "inbred."

I prefer to use the term "related to each other as brothers and sisters in God."

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe that's why I'm retarded.

The story is a metaphor, not to be taken literally.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information