Weird though it may sound, I'm in this big dilemma..

On the one hand, I love helping people; I'd love to volunteer for the Doctors Without Borders or another NGO!! Be a doc, or nurse..

On the other hand, I love dance!! I dance since I was 3 years old and study in a famous dance school.. I've also just completed a cooperation with a theatrical team in which I did the choreographies..and I also danced in a show of my dance school..and I enjoyed both!! And one of my dreams is to study at the proffesional dance school of my country!!

I know I'll have to give up the one for the other..but it seems hard.. I always said that though my love for dance is extreme, I would give it up for offering my services to others, full of altruism.. I still believe in making this world a better place..but my experiences with dance and all these people saying I'm a wonderful dancer and keep on..dunno.. How to help ppl who die of hunger and poor hygiene when you're a dancer and choreographer??

I'm 16 now and I have to make the big decision and choice of what to do in my life.. Gosh! I really dunno.. Actually, I can study at the pro dance school and maybe study sth at University for plan B?? But I will invest time and money for University..

Plz help!! Tnx 4 ur time!!