Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    isidoro v

my cat urinated on my fabric lounge , how do i get rid of the smell , i have tried steam clean , with no luck

Powered by Yahoo Answers

lyllyan
    Bissell makes a pet stain solution that works pretty well on dog urine. Check at the pet store for odor remover.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

catsandy
    NATURE'S MIRACLE-for cats only
    can be purchased at your local pet supply store.

Before you use it, wash the area very well with soap and water. Rinse well....and let dry.
    After it dries spray the Nature's Miracle very generously and let dry.
    Repeat the spray if needed.

A trick i have used, so the cat does not come back to that spot and do a repeat behavior is to cover with a sheet for a day or 2 after the spray has dried.
    ---and remember to keep that litter box realllllly clean...as those kitties are very picky.

good luck

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Panama Jack
    When I have encountered the urine problem in my furniture or carpet, I get out the shampooer, load it with half warm water and the other half apple cider vinegar and after mixing the two together, I shoot this solution into the soiled carpet area, or use the attachments for doing the couch with and it neutralizes the smell and further reduces the chances that the animals will return to the same place.

I also use apple cider vinegar for flea control in the carpets, which are soft shag, a perfect hideaway for visiting fleas, and if the solution you use isn't so strong that every time you smell it you think of salads, then you have the right combination that will kill the fleas and the eggs.