Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Lucsha

"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News" ??????

Am I wrong to want to be able to turn on the television news and hope for accurate information and reasonable information? Instead I find Nancy Grace condoning the police who stepped outside of the law and on whim seized almost 500 children without anybody being charged of any crime. Then she has as her "expert witness" someone telling everyone what is going on at that Ranch and the "expert witness" it turns out has never been to that ranch. This really violates my trust in CNN. Do other people watch the news thinking they are getting expert opinions and honest information? Nancy Grace is a loose cannon with an hour spot on that news station. Is this for ratings similar to National Enquirer? Don't the news people have an obligation to report verified facts anymore? Seems like the only show I can watch anymore with any faith is Larry King. Has anyone else been disappointed to find they have been mislead by the media?

chatter
    Let's just hope Nancy Grace stays on CNN and out of our halls of justice. Anyone who encourages the police to step outside of the law and condones witch hunts is a danger in our judicial institutions. They breed injustice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information