Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I write a letter to my mom?

So my mom's acting a bit...unfair for the past few months. She wouldn't let me go to a sleepover with my latino or brown friend. She said specifically they had to be chinese. She blames me for everything going wrong around the house. Like, overdue library books that aren't even mine. Apparently I was supposed to remind her it was due.
    She grounded me for hte whole summer because apparenty I was being rude. Every morning, she wakes me up at 9am just to yell at me. Finally getting sick of it yesterday, I rolled my eyes, turned my head, and attempted to get back to sleep.
    My mom noticing this, exploded at me for being 'rude.'
    I've always been locked in my house. My anti-social mom won't let me be with my friends. She even asked me yesterday, 'Why would you want to be with your friends?'

So tomorrow, I'm going to the Green Day concert with my friend. Then, sleeping over at my other friend's place, which my mom wouldn't let me go to. I really need a break from her, because this wasn't the first time it has happened, and I am sick of it.
    But, I need to write a letter. So she woudln't call the cops or anything while I'm away. I also need to write, 'If you don't want me back in the house, then fine,' because also, whenever I mention the concert to her, she says, 'Fine go. Just don't come back,' and she always says she doesn't care if I just got up and left.
    Please advise.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before you are going to get a good answer from anyone, how old are you? And also, how old is your mom and does she have this attitude with anyone else in the house?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well be prepared to your a## ripped when you get home. I know how hard it is when your family won't let you go places or do things. Just tell her how you feel in the letter I wouldn't put where I was going she might end up there and make a big fuss.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow.. and i thought my family was tough.. u just made me feel better.. anyways, i think that u should just write evrything u said on her but 2 her and leave it sumwhere where she would see it , anyways like it or not ur mom might call the cops anyways regardless of the letter, and well im hispanic also... man why would she prefer asian? i mean there ur freinds.. wait how old are u???

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information