Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mosesbluewall

why do some african americans still rant about racism and whites being hateful and unfair to them?

I live in africa and when i see how much blacks rant about racism, it pisses me off. First and foremost, they should know its not their land, their land is right here in Africa. Those black americans still ranting about racism are the lazy ones. They blame everything on the white man, let history be history. Blacks have eslaved whites before when the Egyptians used the israelities as slaves, i dont see anyone still holding a microphone and crying for revenge against egypt.

Martin luther king was just like Moses, he led the way to freedom, things are better now, but why do you some of you lazy species still complain? Stop complaining, go out there and work.

Or better still, you all should come back to africa and then no one would judge you by your skin color.

Please no insultive comments.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

AtiaoftheJulii
    Get off your soap box and stop trying to start a race debate.

Try talking about the positive things you experienced and learned in Africa... I'm much interested in reading about that then your racist views...

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Uncle John
    Let me guess - you're a white guy, right?

In this issue, things are not - forgive me -black and white. There IS still racism and discimination and bigotry here in the US -

and at the same time, you are right that too many people are too focused on a past that they tend to give a very focused and limited interpretation. Unfortunately, many in the US don't care that slavery is alive and well and flourishing - but don't get them started on what went on 150 years ago.

I lived in West Africa for twelve years - and Africans are lining up for hours to get to the West - England, America, Canada, even to Europe - what they mostly want is to get out of Africa.

Go gently friend, the world and its issues are perhaps more complicated than you are willing to acknowledge. Or perhaps understand.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Mordsith
    Y'see, there you go, blaming somebody else for your own feeble mind. This question is probably EXACTLY why black/brown/yellow people don't like you! This IS the racism they are, justly, complaining about. What is the matter with you? Where do you get this idea? I'm offended - and I'm a very white person indeed!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

coolperson9450
    I am white and I see the discriminations against blacks everyday. Yes, they should stop complaining, and yes they're ANCESTORS are from Africa. But they were born here. No matter what they do, they will be discirminated in the work place and in America. We still have KKK members. We should all be like Martin Luther King Jr. and take a continual stand. I don't believe the blacks should call out for revenge, but continue MLK Jr's dream.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Craig L
    Because Racism still exists and it still causes discrimination in the workplace and in the criminal justice system.

In America, blacks have a worse infant mortality rate than in Cuba, and are more likely to be imprisoned and executed than their white counterparts.

Eqyptians weren't black.

Why is America not "their" land? Caucasians are not indigenous people here.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

heather<3
    indeed. let history be history. harboring ill feelings towards us will change NOTHING of the past. it will just change your mood and affect your daily life. they aren&#39;t even minorities anymore, but they will say they are until the end of time so they can get those minority handouts. they are so used to playing the &#39;victim&#39; that that&#39;s (in their mind) all they will ever be. i honestly don&#39;t think they want to be anymore than that.

oh and, the girl up there said we still have the KKK. well, they still have the Black Panthers, crips, bloods, vice lords, and others. they are in gangs because that&#39;s how they feel empowered. i&#39;ve never really seen black people fight on their own. they always have to have help or have their &#39;boys&#39; there with them. my question is, why do they feel that they have to prove their blackness/ghettoness?