Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jon P: Pimps Up...

(RANT) Why do people even listen to the radio?

Well Im at it again.
    Im tired of hearing how "99% of what's played on the radio is southern garbage"...OK everyone realizes that. Either shoot the DJ or stop gettin a bunch in your panties. Technology is your friend which is why I own an iPod. I can play whatever I want whenever I want; not some wack DJ who plays the same wack song 8 times an hour. Im not saying you necessarily have to own an iPod, but you catch my drift. The worst way to kill someones 15 minutes of fame is by giving it to them.
    Who cares if your favorite artist doesnt bust platinum? Is he/she buying your graduation gift? I doubt it. So why the f**k does it matter? If everyone cant see how great they are, its their loss.
    To those who say "the music is corrupting our childrens minds", put it this way: If rap songs are determining the outcome of your childs future, youre doing sh!t of a job as a parent.
    And PLEASE stop talking about how EVERY rapper from the south is wack. Wack rappers come from all over.
    Thank You
    Damn y'all boostin my head up...
    I don't really have a blog, but I figured I can come on here occasionally and type my little fingers away.
    I think I should take up journalism...
    If you don't have an IQ of over 100, please don't post an answer. You'll only make yourself look MORE stupid. You ("Rockstar") CLEARLY didn't understand my intentions for this question/rant. I don't give a f**k what you listen to; radio, iPod, 8 track, I don't care. I'm talking about the people that complain about everything on the radio being garbage. If that's so, why listen to it? Because they want something to b!tch about.
    By the way, I use the internet to keep up with new music. If you have to listen to the same songs over and over again on your iPod, I can imagine you have no diversity in your style. Doesn't the radio do the same thing anyway? They play a new song in rotation 24 hours for a week and the next song comes and the cycle starts over again. It's a never ending cycle of stupidity.
    As far as me not having a life, that's a pretty bold assumption to make, seeing as the only thing you know about me is that I DON'T keep my ears glued to a radio all day...Go figure...

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Onpage57
    cause they like to listen to the radio

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Joseph C
    Switch it over to conservative, sensible talk radio. That is if a stinking Democrat doesn't remove the right to Freedom of Speech.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

MuSic Is The WeApoN♫
    Boycott Commercial Hip-Hop Radio!!!!?

Help save Hip-Hop culture and fight for a change!
    It's time to fight all radio stations who claim Hip-Hop, but do not play hip hop in a balance. Play old school with new school to keep a balance of true school. Play all aspects of Hip-Hop culture. That means play so-called "commercial", "underground", "street/gansta rap", and "concious rap" equally. We are a community of different cultures, lifestyles, and conciousness. Stop playing just one style of rap music and claiming to be the home of Hip-Hop.

DONT LET CORPORATE ROBOTS DEFINE HIP-HOP!

Hip-Hop is the heart and soul of our culture..
    Underground Hip-Hop is keeping the truth ALIVE!

Who Agrees?!