Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is anyone else sick of people complaining about illegal immigration?

On our continent of illegal immigration began in 1492 with the trespassing of that terrorist criminal Christopher Columbus. The relatives of the rapist, thief, slaver, grave robber, and genocidal criminal have been coming onto our continent without our permission for the last 500 years. NOW these European squatters have the audacity to claim our continent and its wealth for themselves and to declare us "illegal immigrants" on our own lands.

There are so many lies and so much ignorance about immigration to this continent. The worst of all of the lies is to say that we are illegal to this part of the "United States". It's equivalent to telling an Aboriginal person of Australia that he or she cannot cross from one Australian territory to another.
    Creators of a base-20 mathematics system with positional notation (predating Europeans)
    So anony if I come to your home and rape and rob everyone in the household and then use the wealth of your home to build my own civilization and then restrict you to one room of the house you woulden't have a problem?
    Lies! YOU DON'T NO ANYTHING ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY!
    Native Americans were the first people in the world to use zero (even before the Hindus).
    eators of the world's most accurate calendar
    (after 1492, Europeans changed their calendar to the Gregorian system because they realized it was inaccurate.)
    Possessors of a pyramid tradition that extended all the way up north the Mississippi River to Wisconsin, and all the way to the East Coast. And of course this pyramid tradition was independent of Egypt. The heart of this civilization was in what is now called Mexico and "Central America".
    We created a calculator/abacus which we called the Nepohualtzitzin.
    Top-notch astronomers measuring and predicting the movements of the sun, moon, planets, and stars (Europeans imitated the style of our observatories after 1492, changing their own in the mid 1540's)
    Monster Brain you no absolutely nothing about the history of my people and even if we had none of the things you mentioned THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU ALL THE RIGHT TO INVADE AND CONQUER OUR LAND!
    White people didn't invent the gun ARABS AND THE CHINESE DID!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg. Don't you guys ever shut up about Columbus and what happened centuries before you were born....?

Haven't you ever heard the expression "The son is not accountable for the sins of the father"?

And no, I do not get tired of people rightfully showing their dissatisfaction and anger with our government for not controlling our borders and stopping the flow of illegal aliens exploiting our country.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is fair to you is not fair to other people

what part of illegal don't you understand?

when you have anchor babies and people who cheat the system

they just take away from the people who are honest and law abiding

citizens~~in the end~~someone will have to draw the line on how many

people you can crowd from the third world into a First World Country

it is funny~~the same countries who want to force their selves in our country

have very strict laws where you can't enter THEIR country

see how Mexico treats the people who sneak in from South American

and Central America~~the Army of Mexico is on the southern border keep

ing these people OUT of Mexico~~Mexico is not going to do what the

US is doing~~having an open door policy

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no.....cause mexicans suck they take all the jobs and don't shower oh and they start reproducing at like 8 yrs old

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so old. Have you been watching Lou Dobbs? No one is talking about immigration right now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love people who cry, "We have to pay for it; they cheat the system". Of course dimwits. That's how the system's designed. The "immigrants" don't create the problems. The government does. More importantly, you create the problem, too, by believing in such small-minded concepts and continuing to allow the government to steamroll the people and the so-called "immigrants". The world could change over and again right now if enough PEOPLE (people, not government) wanted. Do you think plants and animals should be bound by borders as well? Grow a pair, go to a library and start filling your minds with reality; not the governmental dreamfare thought up by politicians who could give sh*ts about anything beyond what keeps them in power.

Edit: @Connor F. Spearing each other? Really? I suppose it's not quite as humane as shooting each other with any assortment of firearms. I suppose you know nothing of the fact that native Americans were quite advanced and actually had cities upwards of 40,000 people; especially in the NE. Or that many tribes were very peacable. I suppose competing for land, which is natural and strengthens the people from a true warriors perspective is much more evil than the death penalty, lack of gay rights, continued race-based prejudice, segregation, religious rifts, etc and even sex slavery which secretly thrives in our "democratic" nation. Just ask the native Americans if they had their own group of sociopaths like Dalmer, Bundie, and Manson.

Edit: @Prymer55. Wow. so nihilistic toward a people you nothing about. I suppose I can't expect anything better from a person who sits in front of a television and gobbles up the garble that is the "news" which is really just mind-numbing entertainment.

Edit: I also love how people throw the word "illegal" around as though it means "right". Here's some real shocking news. The law isn't always right. It's far from it. Laws are in place for you little people to feel special about yourselves and go about life with some sense of artificial safety, satisfaction, and purpose and all the greedy rulers of this world go untouched. No wonder people hate America. My own countrymen make me feel ashamed.

Edit: @Jcfmoose You, with many others, are blind. Immigrants have nothing to do with those problems you listed. It has everything to do with your own government. When will people look the f*ck inward. Damn, it's frustrating how ignorant and little-minded people are. Do you honestly believe immigrants would do what they do if the US had sensible immigration laws. So long as you have your house, car, couch, bed, and TV, all is okay, right? Wow; just wow.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want the border militarized.
    Period.

Many people fought and died to make this country so great.
    Nobody is willing to do that in Mexico. They just run in fear.

Fact.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THERE IS NO MORE WORK HERE.PLEASE GO HOME AND CRY TO YOUR OWN PRESIDENT ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AS A LEGAL CITIZEN THERE,NOT YOUR ILLEGAL ONE HERE.THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May be "your people" should have invented guns instead of zero. Don't bring a bow and arrow to a gun fight. You have been conqured, get over it. Do you know why the mexican border is where it is? Because everything south of it sucks and is not worth fighting for. We probably should have pushed you strawberry pickers (by the way, thank you) all the way south of Panama! then we could defend OUR BORDER a whole lot easier. Go south, stay south and don't look back. STAY OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I certainly am not. They don't pay taxes, plus take money.

$100 total

2 workers, 1 legal, 1 illegal
    Legal gets $50 and Illegal gets $50
    After taxes Legal gets $36 and illegal gets 50
    Then there's only $86 available.. so.. immediately a problem arises.

I find it ironic that people are fine with the law being broken here, and not in other, more ridiculous areas.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information