Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    wolfkris

Stuck on The Legacy of Rosemond hill game?

I haven't gotten the letter to the western competitions yet and I have done everything I'm supposed to except the part where it says what favors etc. you have done it says 2/3, I read on a walkthrough that Melissa is supposed to give you a note to give john but all she is doing is standing by the mailbox. Help! how do I get the letter?

lmal_aly

Re: Stuck on The Legacy of Rosemond hill game?

I read a walk through that said the same thing, don't worry, Melissa never asks you to take a note to John. Atleast not before the Western Championships, it comes later in the game. But there are a few other things that have to be done.
    In order to recieve the letter to the Western Championships you have to complete the following things:
    -On your way into the stable John should have asked you to sweep the barn aisle, make sure to get all the piles. (There's a sneaky one next to the pile of hay in the back section of the stable near the feed bucket.)
    -Melissa should greet you as you walk in the stable and inform you that your horse was hurt and that she already called the vet. (Walk in Alpha's stall and the vet will talk to you about the wound.)
    -When the vet leaves (after you chat with her) Melissa will ask you to help her find Comet's stud. It's right in front of the stool on the way to the fodder box. (She'll thank you for finding it by cleaning you horse's stall.)
    -Go into the club room, the phone should be ringing. Answer, it's a reporter who wants to interview you.
    -Right afterwards your sister will call. (If the phone doesn't ring right away again, leave the club room and go do something for a moment like pick apples or do some sort of chore for one of your horses, then return to the club room and it should be ringing.) Answer and she'll let you know that she's going to come help you out at the stable.
    -Lastly, make sure to complete all the chorse you need to for horse's, you can view them by pressing and holding the "Tab" key. (They're in the bottom right hand corner, any with a red "x" next to them haven't been completed. Just keep doing what your horses request and eventually you'll get to all of them.)

If you've completed all of those things you should be able to recieve the letter inviting you to the Western Championships. If not press and hold the "Tab" key and a menu should pop up. The top right will display a jump, a steeplechase course, and a cross country course. If any of those have a number listed in black next to them that's the number of times that you need to complete that course at Rosemond Hill before you can move on. If the above things I've listed do no help, you may have to start a new game. If you haven't noticed that game is riddled with bugs and glitches. I re-started the game 16 times before I finally made it the whole way through, and it wasn't an easy task. I hope I was of some help, e-mail me if you have any other glitch troubles. I've worked pretty many of them out by now.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Later Gamers! ;]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information