Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♥ xoxnikkixox♥

Is there a way to stop my cat from scratching my lounge?

I would like to know if there is some kind of spray i can spray on the lounge to make them stop!!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

ms_rachellenicole
    pee on it.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

mind_the_gap
    There is a spray that you can get a pet stores that keeps cats from going back to places to scratch you don't want them to.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

aussiep
    Yes buy a cat scratching post from a shop
    they are pretty cheap & cats love them,buy some cat nap as well & rub that on the post etc& buy some toys as well
    You can get all sorts of toys.. tunnels for the cat to climb through & all over
    good luck

Powered by Yahoo Answers

gypse76
    there are sprays available in most petstores, they also have basically double sided tapes you can put on the furniture so when the cat goes to scratch they paws stick and they don't like that.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

mommy2be
    ummm...getting it de-clawed would work. some think its inhumane, but depending on your cats age (this is usually done when they are kittens) it may not be possible. that is probably the best way to stop them from ruining your furniture. some sprays to keep cats away can be hazardous to the animal if they are not left on for a certain amount of time without the cat having access to it...(so if you go that route, dont let the cat around the area you sprayed for a few hours at least) good luck!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Buni
    There are also some soft claws for kitties..(kinda like a glue on nail)If you go to Fosters and Smith you can find them(I'll try to find a link and edit into this unless someone else beats me to it)...those are very good too.
    And I just wanna say bless you for not declawing(((hugs)))

Declawing IS inhumane!! It is amputation!! go look here if you want proof of the cruelty.
    http://www.declawhallofshame.com/wst_page3.php