Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cherokee_pride
    Tree hugging isn't a bad thing.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Jim W
    I could say the EXACT SAME THING about YOU!

Thin-skinned? And no reactionaries are? LOL
    Why are whinig reactionaries so sexless and hateful???
    Why cant fugly nasty republicans ever gat laid for once???

You crack me up.Now come out of the closet already?

Powered by Yahoo Answers

jaburch87
    Because someone has to counter your Radical Right-wing views. Remember, the vast majority of university professors, men and women with doctorates, do lean towards liberalism. That alone should be evidence enough. However, I personally prefer moderation, as Jon Stewart says, "Radicals run the country because moderates have shit to do!"

Whatever you believe, be a little nicer.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

WBrian_28
    If you're complaining about insults, why did you prove yourself to be such a hypocrite by opening with insults?

So, when you imagine a liberal in your head, imagine what your question does for when someone imagines a conservative in their heads.

By behaving this way, you don't win anyone to your cause.

Good job as a spokesperson.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

The irony of "liberals" is that they aren't liberal thinkers. They are incredibly close minded. Ann Coulter's new book exposes this idea liberals have of almost sacred infallibility. Their argument is always a thinly veiled, "You have to agree with liberals because they are morally superior."

You would love this book: "Do As I Say, Not As I Do: Profiles in Liberal Hyprocrisy".

Powered by Yahoo Answers

MesquiteGal
    I do not believe this type of talk (name calling) does any good. While what you are "trying" to say is legitimate...the way you are saying these things make all of us look bad.

I understand your frustration with Liberals... and it is a sad situation to have to swallow. But they are here... in droves. So we must read more and fight more to keep them from destroying our family values and our free America.

However, do not lower yourself to their position with name calling... it just doesn't go anywhere and opens all kinds of avenues for them to pounce on the Conservatives once more. (just read comments submitted from them)

Remember:
    ~Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent....when their plan blows up in their faces, they blame their own failure on "the vast right wing conspiracy".~ This is simply a fact!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

papajackelope
    I don't know why all of a sudden they have no backbone, our liberal leaders I mean. I'm a registered democrat, but only because they know how to handle money. I mean a salesman has to be really good at what they do to become a president or congressman. I can't vote Democrat this year because I really think they're trying to let all border defense disappear, just so they can have more votes. Screw the national anthem, screw patriotism, the english language, and the right to bear arms to protect ourselves when they let our armed forces dwindle to a skeleton of the might we used to have. That's what we'll get if the Democrats take office next election. And they will.

Why? Because Bush has no tact, doesn't like to think a whole lot, especially before he speaks. We solved nothing by attacking Iraq except draw one large bullseye over our country. He's managed to piss off the Muslims referring this war to the crusades of all things. He's got Iran telling us to back off, Saudi Arabia is even getting tired of us. Now we're picking a fight with a country that has nukes and has just test fired missiles that have the possibility of stiking the mainland. This guy is acting like he wants to start a war to end all wars and he's never seen real action in any sort of battle. We need a peace keeper, I don't care if he's republican or democrat. We need someone that hasn't snorted coke(Bush), or has smoked pot(clinton) that the rest of the world will respect. Someone with intelligence that will really work for the people and not just be a puppet for the congress.