Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Pencilbox

How is Italy so lucky and so whining team?

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Juventina
    Italy is the best team and whoever thinks otherwise don't know much about soccer!!

Forza Italia!!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Zuccu L
    Italy is NOT so lucky, they can play and play well. YOU are the only one whining. VIVA L'ITALIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

madge
    whaawhaawhaa!!!!!

--forza italia--

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Cassor
    what? ...all the teams that they had to play to get them to the finals just rolled over and played dead!

wah! waaaaaaaahhhh! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

krblj
    luck sometimes exist on every game but I think Italy really deserved to win!! they did and do a good job.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

trikster85
    Who is whinining? U ignorant stupid piece of S***!! Italy won cause they know how to play!! and in FIFAS history Germany has never beat Italy in a World Cup..

Forza Italia!!!!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

orizg
    You must be sorry for yourself for being so incompetent about soccer. Italy is the only team that to date has never being scored by another team attack. (During the match Italy-USA there was an auto-goal).
    They have an impeccable defense zone, great attackers, people with experience and young guns that we can only dream about.
    You are in front of the new World Champions. You're welcomed to party with us.