Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cαη∂y {R.I.P iDream}

RANT Time everybody!?

Feel free to rant about anything that's pissing you off!

My friend accused me of getting back together with my boyfriend just to get dirt on this one guy I used to hate. That really makes me mad because he said he'd be there for me no matter what. But this is the first time he's talked to me in almost 2 months. O.o

*Rant rant rant*

Diva328
    I hate how may answer has to do with my health and no one is answering it! I need to know what to do!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE,
    RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!!!

Thank you to all of you who got that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont reallly have anything to rant about(:
    I'm in a good mood(:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FUCKING VILE GO ONTO THE TOP OF A BIG BUILDING AND FEEL FREE TO JUMP OFF

I WISH I COULD SHOVE A LARGE GUN DOWN YOUR THOUGHT AND SHOOT

haha im just kidding im not the kind to rant;P

βritni
    I'm mad that I can't watch a movie on my laptop, cause my headphone jack isn't working. And I don't have a DVD player. And, I don't have my own room, so I can't just watch it without headphones, and my sound sucks. It isn't very loud.

>:|

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You think that's bad? I just found out (yesterday) that my husband of 30 years has an online girlfriend living on the other side of the country. They've been IM'ing for 1 month and he wants to leave me for her. Now that's something to be mad about.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah death is a stupid thing to fake over the internet.
    So many people do it and they end up getting caught and come back as someone else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my friend has changed so much and has become two faced, soooooo different , and copys everything her new friends do. we used to be together 24/7 and now i hardly ever see her! shes OBSESSED with her new bf and is always talking about how great he is and cute. news flash hes ugly and uve seen him like 2 times!!! she has to tell me ever single little thing about him! like what the hell! they dont even do anything but peck kiss and hold hands... IDGAF! shes just so two faced now! she told her new friend to get the shoes ive wanted for a whole year, and she got them! (the new friend didnt know...i dont blame her) i wanted them forever!!!! now i cant get them!!!!shes trying to impress us both! Shes going to a concert that i really wanted to go to in a few days, so i decided im done sucking up all her s*it shes done to me lately and i bought tickets for my boyfrined and other friend to a much much better concert that she would die to go to! (my one immature come back) all she does is whine and whine about how we should go to her new friends pool when we are together and how im boring and how there her bff and they love her... they dont share the same feeling! as soon as her brother breaks up with her friend i doubt theyll ever talk!she acts like if she goes away for a few weeks her boy frined wll misbehave.. YOU DONT SEE HIM ANYWAYS HE WOULD MISBEHAVE NOW TOO AND IM 90% SURE HE DOES! she acts like they will stay together forever, its been three month, she isnt allowed to see him becasue he isnt allowed to see anyone associated with her becuase his parents hate her...she acts like they are so close and best frined boyfriend and girl friend...all they do is talk on myspace!!!! they never see eachtoehr...i wish i could stand up to this but im shy and always take her shit! i told her i was going vegan a few weeks ago, she said " dont i wont have anything to eat at your house" WTF!!! if you put down the f*cking candy and ate something real for once youd find i have plenty off food ...but oh wait you wnt give anything a try unless your new friends are there...sorry i forgotttttt...shes GLAD she falled a grade because she met them! wow this is making me feel better to vent O_O! anyways im tired of her two face closed mind self! the end

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information