Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I feel like this girl is dodging me?

So for a while, I talked to this girl and one night we had finally met, after that we didn't talk as much (text) or call each other as much. She's told me she doesn't have feelings for me but before that she said she liked me a lot and found me extremely attractive. I know she has a history of being abused/used by guys. I'm not like that at all. I like this girl a lot but it seems like every time I ask her to hang out with me just to talk in person, she has an excuse or something like last night she left me a couple voicemails that seemed a little fishy lol... Like fake yawning, saying she fell asleep but then says if you want to talk to me call me and wake me up whenever. I don't understand. She constantly texts me, but rarely calls me? And sees me once in a blue moon. She also flirts around with me a lot (says certain stuff) but then won't provide stronger details (i guess it would be borderline teasing but not in a sexual way) although she has talked to me about sex before. Anyway, do you guys think she's dodging me or she's just being cautious about being around a new guy?

badger milk
    "I ask her to hang out with me" BZZZZT, WRONG!

this girl does like you, or at least she did at one point, but when you pursue her she pulls away. YET, she has been in abusive relationships so she liked something about those guys!

add all this up and the answer is simple: don't pursue her, take a lesson from the abusive guys she has liked and make her chase you! when she shows interest, PULL BACK like she's doing to you! It will show her she has to work for it, and she'll like the chase and then you'll get it on....okay I'm gettin ahead of myself but u know what I mean.

Never "ask" her to hang out---you are already doing something cool, because you are cool and your life is cool, and she can come if she wants. that's the attitude you need.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girls change their freaking minds ever day. "i HATE that!" couple days later "thats really cool i like that now cool"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she is not dodging u,she is just being cautions about being a new guy she said she likes u and u like her 2 ask her out if she said yes shes not dodging u if she said no she is really dodging u or do not love but she loves u as a friend but not higher by a friend

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she doesnt like u i say go find another

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to show her that you are different then the others guys. You are not going to hurt her. That you really care for her. man do not push her but take your time . Take baby steps because anyone that has been abused will definetly be cautious about meeting new people

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think she has commitment issues

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dodging you is putting it nicely! She's jerking you around like you're her puppet. Drop her completely

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think she's confused herself..

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think she's confused herself..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in