Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    *Shaira_x3

me nd my dad got into a fight cause me nd my boyfriend wanted to buy a bike nd

he was okay with it but? HE WANTED US TO BUY THE BIKE THAT HE LIKED SO I STRESSED THE FACT THAT HE AINT GONNA BE SEEN RIDING THE BIKE SO IT WAS ONLY FAIR TO BUY THE ONE THAT WE WANTED BUT HE ARGUED SAYING HE WAS THE BOSS OF THE HOUSE ND THAT JUST CAUSE I WORK AND GET PAID DOESN'T MEAN I COULD DO WHAT EVER I WANT WITH MY MONEY SO NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY MY CHECKS AND NOW HE SAID THAT HE DONT WANT ME TO GO OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND NO MORE TO LEAVE HIM? LIKE SHOULD I REALLY LISTEN TO THAT ITS UNFAIR BUT ANYWAYS THEN HE STARTD ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT MY CLOTHES THAT THE TANKTOP I WAS WEARING MADE ME LOOK LIKE A PROSTITUE BUT I THINK HE WAS BEING STUPID BECAUSE ITS SUMMER YOU KNO AND ITS JUST A TANKTOP? NOW HE SAID THAT HES GONNA GO SHOPPING WITH ME ND PICK OUT MY CLOTHES AND THE ARGUMENT WAS ROUGH FIGHTING WITH ME CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BUY A BIKE THAT HE WANTED THAT HE WASN'T GONNA RIDE CAUSE IT WAS GONNA BE MINES AND MY BOYFRIENDS THE ONLY REASON WE WERE GONNA RIDE A BIKE IS CAUSE MY BOYFRIEND LIVES 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME AND HIS TIRE ALREADY GOT POPPED 3 TIMES AND WE FIXED IT BUT IT KEEPS POPPING BUT YEA LIKE THE FIGHT DID END UP GETTING A LITTLE BIT PHYSICAL AT THE END THEN HE SAID I WAS DIRESPECTING HIM WHEN ALL I DID WAS YELL AT HIM CAUSE I WAS MADD AND CAUSE HE WAS YELLING AT ME ND JUST TELLING HIM THAT I THOUGHT HE WAS WRONG AND UNFAIR BOUT THE BIKE SUITUATION SO LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO TELL MY BOYFRIEND WHAT HAPPENED ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    move your left pinkie 1/2" to the left and press down

one word at a time

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no desire to take the time to read through your unintelligible rant. What is nd suppose to mean?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information