Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...

the_sas06

...I'm marrying a marine stationed at camp lejeune. i need a 2 year college nearby. what are my options? i need specific college names and preferably one with medical assistant programs.

mrsbratt
    If you don't find a college that suits your needs (medical assistant program), you could also consider online classes. I have been taking classes online for about 6 months now and I love it. I am working right now but next month I will begin staying home with my kids and continuing with my classes. It is very convenient. I was worried that I wouldn't learn as well as I would in a normal school setting, but that proved to be wrong. You still meet for classes, just in the comfort of your own home. The classes are like chat sessions where the instructor goes over the lesson and students ask questions, etc. Then we are given our assignments and do them all online. That's how it is for my school but it is a court reporting program so it might work a little differently. But either way, I would highly recommend online classes to anyone who cannot find a school in the area to suit their needs, or anyone like me who doesn't have the time to go back and forth to a school every day.

Good luck finding a college and also good luck with your marriage!

T.J.'s Girl
    I'm really sorry... I don't have any college names for you. I do want to say that I truly admire the Marines, though!!!!! Good luck in your search, and much happiness in marriage!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information